The advanced surgery procedures and trained surgical team at Winter Park Veterinary Hospital offers clients and referred clients a privately owned, affordable alternative to general and specialty surgical care. We are willing to think outside the box and will assist clients when specialist options are not viable for you or your pet.
We are dedicated to caring for surgical patients with the best in patient-centered, client-oriented care. For referral clients, we will care for referred patients and then return them to the referring veterinarian.
We excel at providing the highest quality anesthesia monitoring, protocols and care to our older patients that are at greater risk of going under anesthesia. We received referrals from many DVMS throughout Central Florida to handle challenging and complex surgical cases on high-risk patients due to our skill and uncompromising level of care.
Winter Park Veterinary Hospital’s surgical team has experience in providing:
- Ruptured Cranial Cruciate Repair (dogs between 25-40 lbs)
- Correction of patellar luxation (small breed dogs only)
- Exploratory biopsies (liver, kidney, etc.)
- GDV correction and gastropexy
- Rigid Endoscopy
- Otoendoscopy (chronic otitis, aural tumor resection)
- Upper and lower gastrointestinal (biopsy and foreign body retrieval)
- Brachycephalic Airway Evaluation and Correction (Rhinoplasty)
- Laser Ablation of Neoplasias.
While your pet is in the hospital for surgery, he or she will be watched over by our dedicated team of professionals assigned exclusively to provide care to your hospitalized patient. Unlike most veterinary hospitals, our hospital team is focused exclusively on our hospitalized patients, allowing them to provide a level of care unequaled by the average veterinary hospital. Read more about hospitalization for dogs and cats at Winter Park Vet.