Diet, nutrition and weight management are important parts of your cat’s good health and longevity. We will work with you to evaluate all of the diet options for your cat based upon your cat’s age, weight, health, lifestyle, and activity level. With all the pet food brands on the market, talk to one of our veterinarians about your pet’s nutritional needs.
Does your cat experience any of these problems?
- Sensitive Stomach
- Skin allergies
- Persistent diarrhea
These symptoms could be a result of nutritional deficiencies or a poor diet. We can help you understand your cat’s nutritional needs, including:
- The best canned or kibble diet for the age and activity level
- Items ok to add to your cat’s food
- Healthy cat snacks
- What to avoid feeding your cat
During your cat’s wellness exams, we will discuss your cat’s nutritional needs with you and guide you on the best food or even the ratios of fat, protein and carbohydrates that would be ideal for your cat. We will also answer your questions regarding food, diet, and proper nutrition for your cat.
If your cat needs a specialized or prescription diet we carry a wide range of foods and nutritional supplements for your cat:
- Prescription Diets: Prescription diets are formulated and prepared to meet specific nutritional needs required for certain illnesses. We offer a variety of formulations and brands to assist in managing diseases such as diabetes, kidney disease, liver disease, obesity, arthritis, allergies, pancreatitis, cancers and many more.
- Vitamin Supplements and Nutraceutical Supplements: Vitamins and nutraceutical supplements are non-medicinal and are used to help support your pet’s overall health and well-being. Examples include omega 3 fatty acids, glucosamine/chondroitin, iron supplements, and multistage vitamins.
Nutritional diets and supplements can change throughout the stages of your cat’s life. Please talk with us to find out which nutritional food and/or supplement is recommended for your cat’s healthy lifestyle.